CITB SMSTS Refresher - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme
This course is for delegates who have previously passed the full 5 day SMSTS course or a subsequent refresher course & can provide proof of attendance.
It aims to bring health & safety knowledge up to date, as we as giving a thorough overview of the legislative changes & their impact in the workplace. The course provides an opportunity to revisit the wide range of topics from the previous 5-day course.
The refresher course helps site managers to:
- Improve awareness of recent developments in construction, legislation and health, safety, welfare and environmental issues
- Identify measures that will assist the practical implementation of responsibilities established by new legislation and new working practices
- Implement new guidance & industry best practice
- Consolidate their understanding of responsibility & accountability for site health, safety, welfare & the environment
Delegates will be briefed on the following 4 modules:
- Module 1 – Legal & management
- Module 2 – Health & welfare
- Module 3 – General safety
- Module 4 – High risk activities
Delegates will be required to complete an end of course exam. On passing, they will receive a certificate that is valid for five years.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who has previously passed the full 5-day SMSTS course or a subsequent refresher course & can provide proof of attendance.