MHFA Remote Mental Health First Aid Champion
Delivered over Zoom video technology, this one day course trains you as an MHFA Champion. Learners will be required to participate in a mix of group activities, presentations and discussions, each session is built around a Mental Health First Aid action plan.
At the end of this course you will have:
- An understanding of common mental health issues
- Knowledge and confidence to advocate for mental health awareness
- Ability to spot signs of mental ill health
- Skills to support positive wellbeing
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are an MHFA Champion
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A quick reference card for the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
Who Should Attend:
Ideal for anyone who wants to learn more about mental health and those with people management responsibilities.
Delivered via Zoom video technology, the training follows the same curriculum as the classroom course and is delivered to the same standard.