N723 Harness & Fall Arrest Refresher
It is envisaged that at the end of this course the learner will be able to answer questions on and perform the following:
- Have a basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in the industry & their responsibilities
- Have a working knowledge of the manufacturers handbook for the particular harness / fall arrest to be used
- Be able to locate & identify the major components of the harness / fall arrest & explain their functions
- Conduct all safety checks in accordance with manufactures & legislative requirements
- Select suitable types of harness / fall arrest relative to the work being undertaken
- Identify & maintain PPE appropriate for use of harness / fall arrest & demonstrate correct use
- Correctly fit & remove the safety harness / fall arrest
- Carry out end of work inspections
- Environmental considerations
- Storage of harness / fall arrest
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive an NPORS card valid for 5 years, after which a refresher course can be undertaken.
Max of 10 per course
NPORS is one of the UK’s leading accreditation and registration bodies, working across the construction, industrial, utilities, warehousing and distribution, agricultural, ports and marine sectors.
NPORS offers flexibility whilst maintaining standards, both nationally and internationally by working with industry and Accredited Training Providers.
At C&C Training NPORS training and assessments can be delivered at your sites, giving you greater flexibility and less disruption to your working day. If this is not feasible, there are other options available.