Face Fit Testing
This course focuses on the correct fitting and testing of filtering face-piece respirators. Delegates will learn how to fit their own mask correctly and will be tested on their competence using the qualitative sensitivity test method.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who has to use Respiratory Protective Equipment in their line of work.
The course covers:
- The importance of face fit testing
- The responsibilities of employers
- The importance of following the fitting routine
- Explaining the Sensitivity Test
- Practical application of the delegate’s employers chosen mask
- Testing of each individual
On a successful face fit test the employer receives a certificate for the individual in relation to the mask tested.
Half – One Day (depending on number of delegates)