Temporary Works Awareness
This course has been designed to provide delegates with an awareness and understanding of the essential elements of temporary works.
The course covers the following topics:
- What we are going to learn
- Case study introduction
- Definition of temporary works
- Design brief
- Duties of those involved
- Appointments made under COP
- Examples of temporary works, pictorial
- Legislation – as it applies to temp works
- Categories – as defined within the M.S TWP & BS 5975
- Documents, records, sundry documents as used within the context of temporary works
- Checking, who and what have to be checked
- Maintenance requirements
- Low risk temporary works
- Knowledge assessment
At the end of the course delegates are required to complete a question paper to assess their knowledge.
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive a C&C Training Certificate of Attendance.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone involved with or working in temporary works designs.