Permit to Work
This course is designed to provide you with an appreciation and understanding of the key elements of the permit to work process and how to put this into practice in the workplace.
At the end of the course, delegates will have covered the following:
- Be aware of the legislation applicable to risk assessments
- Understand the 5 Steps of Risk Assessment
- Define the terms Hazard & Risk
- Identify people at risk
- Understand and use the hierarchy of control
- Understanding interaction of the Permit to Work System to support safe practices
- Understanding the key componants of the system
This course can incorporate the client’s existing system and is supported with a practical assessment.
On completion of the course delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Who Should Attend?
Managers, Supervisors, Safety Representatives and any other employee that is involved in the permit to work process.
Duration: 1/2 day