Mobile Tower Scaffold
The aims and objectives of this course are for delegates to be able to safely, correctly and competently identify, assemble, alter, use, move, inspect and dismantle prefabricated Aluminum and Fibre-Glass Mobile Access Towers in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, current regulations and accepted approved methods.
It also provides delegates with an understanding of current legislation and regulations on Mobile Access Towers.
Topics covered on this course include:
- Introduction to Mobile Access Towers
- Aims and objectives
- Legal overview
- British and European standards
- Guidance and information on tower components, inspection and maintenance
- Tower assembly and dismantle
- Tower stability and tying in
- Hazards when using Mobile Access Towers
- Your responsibilities when using Mobile Access Towers
- Multiple choice question paper
- Practical training session
- Practical assessment
Upon successful passing of both the practical and written assessments, delegates will receive a C&C Certificate of Attendance.
Who Should Attend?
Those who are required to use Mobile Access Towers in their job roles.