Inspection of Ladders, Trestles and Access Equipment
This course is designed to help delegates understand legal requirements relating to the inspection of ladders, trestles and access equipment.
The course covers the following legal requirements:
- Health and safety at work regulations
- Working at height regulations
- Appointment of competent persons to carry out inspections
- Health and Safety Executive guidance on the inspection of ladders
- Identification and inspection of dangerous equipment
- Keeping of relevant inspection records
- The importance of ensuring that access equipment is used and kept in a safe condition, and that equipment is appropriately inspected, cannot be over emphasised. This course concentrates upon the key requirements for establishing an inspection system for access ladders, trestles etc.
On completion of the course, delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone responsible for the inspection and certification of ladders, trestles and access equipment.