Hand & Arm Vibration Awareness
This course is designed to ensure delegates have a basic awareness of how vibration is generated, how measures are taken and possible exposure levels. It also covers the requirements of the Control of Vibration at Work Regulations, including the duties of employees. In addition delegates are taught how to control vibration and prevent long term damage.
On successful completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- Recognise when there may be a risk of harmful exposure
- Recognise when assessment is required
- Recognise the early symptoms of Hand/Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS)
- State the maximum daily exposure levels for hand/arm vibration & explain how these can vary according to level or time of exposure
- Take suitable precautions to reduce the risk of hand/arm vibration
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive C&C Training Ltd certificate of attendance.
Who Should Attend?
Any employee who may be exposed to significant levels of vibration. Also Managers with specific H&S responsibilities and Supervisors who are required to reinforce control measures.