Confined Space Entry Awareness With or Without Escape Set Breathing Apparatus
Further to attendance of this course delegates will learn essential skills and knowledge to enter, work and exit safely within a low or medium risk confined space environment, with or without the use of breathing apparatus.
Topics covered on this course include:
- Confined Spaces Regulations 1997
- Controls required for working in low risk confined spaces
- Problem atmospheres, their occurrence, detection and monitoring
- Physiological effects of problem atmospheres
- Pre-use checks, donning and doffing escape set breathing apparatus
- Safe entry procedures and safe systems of work including the use of escape set breathing apparatus
- Emergency procedures and responding to alarms
- Knowledge and skill exercises for entering, working and exiting medium risk confined spaces including the use of escape set breathing apparatus
*Delegates should bring their own footwear, waterproof clothing, hard hat and working gloves for practical exercises.
On successful completion of the assessment delegates will receive a C&C Training Ltd Certificate of Attendance.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone new to working in low or medium risk confined spaces, or those wanting to refresh their skills & knowledge.