CAT & Genny
This course covers all areas of the New Roads & Streetworks Act for Location of Underground Services. Combining teaching with practical assessment delegates will undertake recognised training and assessment.
Delegates will work through the course to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the following:
- Interpreting utility plans and symbols
- Identifying where services are on ground
- Recognising a range of services commonly found when carrying out excavations
- Identifying the risks of damage to services and the implications of such damage to Gas, Water and Electricity
- Using cable location equipment to find and trace underground services
- Services that cannot be found with conventional cable location equipment
- Conducting and supervising the activities safely
On completion of the course delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is involved in locating underground services.