Train the Trainer - CAT & Genny
This course has been designed to ensure that the trainer will be able to train delegates in the safe use of C.A.T & Genny equipment, structure & design the training session, how the course can be delivered to ensure effective learning and provide the opportunity to practice & receive feedback to develop delivery styles for future courses.
The delegates will work through the course to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the following:
- Interpreting utility plans and the corresponding symbols
- Identify on the ground where the services are
- Recognise a range of services commonly found when carrying out excavations
- Identify the risks of damage to services and the implications of damage
- Using cable location equipment to find and trace underground services (at least three, to include BT & Electric Cables)
- Services that cannot be found with conventional cable location equipment
- Conducting & supervising the activities safely
The delegates will also be expected to present / deliver elements of the course to the tutor to evidence competency.
On completion of the course delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance, with the topics listed on the reverse to satisfy HSE requirements.
Who Should Attend?
Those who are already employed in the highways maintenance and utilities sector who require the skills to train others in the safe use of C.A.T & Genny equipment.
Duration: Two days