Accuracy & Attention to Detail
This highly participative workshop aims to equip delegates with the confidence, skills & knowledge to deliver the highest levels of accuracy in their role. Looking particularly at working with text and numbers, it also considers the impact of inaccurate work and looks at individual personality types and how these influence the typical types of mistakes we make.
The main topics covered in the workshop are:
- Common errors and what causes us to make them
- Personality types and how this influences the mistakes we make
- The importance of accuracy and detail
- The impact of making mistakes and errors
- Tips & techniques for error free working
Other topics covered will include:
- Proof Reading
- Punctuation & Spelling
- Data entry
- Standardisation and Formatting
- Planning skills
- Personal development – putting it altogether
Direct teaching, practical activities and feedback will be used to consolidate learning.
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive a C&C Training Certificate of Attendance.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who needs to produce high quality, accurate work in their role whether through typing, data entry or checking others’ work, or for anyone who is interested in learning skills and techniques to help them to do this.
½ or 1 day depending on delegate numbers