This course is designed to ensure delegates have the ability to undertake combined tests which include identifying faults, testing appliances, completing records or their findings and make minor repairs to appliances.
Topics covered on this course include:
- Provide information on how to use a PAT testing machine
- How to use the tester
- How to wire a 13amp plug
- How to inspect and identify faults
- Identify class 1 & 2 appliances
- Identify various sizes of leads
- Practical assessment on using the tester
- Practical assessment on finding faults
- End of course knowledge assessment
On completion of the course delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is required to test appliances as part of their job role.
Duration: ½ day