CITB Remote SMSTS Refresher - Site Manager Safety Training Scheme
Delivered over Zoom video technology, this course is for delegates who have previously passed the full 5 day SMSTS course or a subsequent refresher course & can provide proof of attendance.
It aims to bring health & safety knowledge up to date, as we as giving a thorough overview of the legislative changes & their impact in the workplace. The course provides an opportunity to revisit the wide range of topics from the previous 5-day course.
The refresher course helps site managers to:
- Improve awareness of recent developments in construction, legislation and health, safety, welfare and environmental issues
- Identify measures that will assist the practical implementation of responsibilities established by new legislation and new working practices
- Implement new guidance & industry best practice
- Consolidate their understanding of responsibility & accountability for site health, safety, welfare & the environment
Delegates will be briefed on the following 4 modules:
- Module 1 – Legal & management
- Module 2 – Health & welfare
- Module 3 – General safety
- Module 4 – High risk activities
Delegates will be required to complete an end of course exam. On passing, they will receive a certificate that is valid for five years.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who has previously passed the full 5-day SMSTS course or a subsequent refresher course & can provide proof of attendance.
Delivered via Zoom video technology, the training follows the same curriculum as the classroom course and is delivered to the same standard. The same examination takes place but via our secure online assessment technology.