CITB Remote SEATS
Delivered over Zoom video technology, this course covers all relevant legislation & other aspects that affect the environment in the building, construction & civil engineering industries, It will provide supervisors with a broad understanding of the environment & the issues construction sites face.
The aim of this course is to help construction supervisors to:
- Supervise & protect the environment through legal provisions
- Protect the eco-system – the relationships & interactions between animals, plants (flora & fauna) & organisms & their environment
- Follow environmental management systems & processes to mitigate environmental damage
- Play their part in reducing statutory nuisance & disturbance to neighbours
- Manage the impact that archaeology & heritage can have on construction
- Control water consumption & reduce the impact construction has on natural water supplies
- Implement control measures to prevent the pollution of watercourses
- Identify ethically sourced timber through the chain-of-custody entering site
- Identify, control & manage contamination on brownfield sites
- Classify, segregate & properly dispose of waste
Delegates will be required to pass an end of course exam & a trainer review.
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive a CITB SEATS Certificate that is valid for 5 years.
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for those who have, or are about to acquire, supervisory responsibilities. Delegates must be competent in English at Site Supervisor level.
Delivered via Zoom video technology, the training follows the same curriculum as the classroom course and is delivered to the same standard. The same examination takes place but via our secure online assessment technology.