MHFA Remote Mental Health Awareness
Delivered over Zoom video technology, this course raises awareness of mental health. Completed over 4 hours, the course takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities. It covers how to challenge stigma, a basic knowledge of some common mental health issues and an introduction to looking after your own mental health.
- What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are Mental Health Aware
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who is interested in raising their awareness and knowledge on the topic of mental health.
Delivered via Zoom video technology, the training follows the same curriculum as the classroom course and is delivered to the same standard.