IOSH Remote Leading Safely
Regardless of the size of your organisation the IOSH Leading Safely course will show you how investing in safety and health can reap valuable business benefits, including better productivity, increased profits, an enhanced reputation and a stronger brand.
Delivered via Zoom video technology, topics covered on this course include:
- Safety and health and what it means for different leadership roles
- The responsibilities and behaviours of a leader
- What effective health and safety leadership looks like
- What happens when things go wrong
- How leaders can make improvements
- The benefits of effective safety leadership
Learners will use a diagnostic tool, accessed via a mobile app, to identify their current safety and health position against a set of critical questions. The tool recommends the actions you should take.
At the end of the course delegates will make a commitment to a personal action plan to improve their own and their organisations’ safety and health management.
Delegates who attend and successfully complete both the practical and written assessments will be awarded an IOSH Leading Safely Certificate, issued by the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) in the UK.
Delivered via Zoom video technology, the training follows the same curriculum as the classroom course and is delivered to the same standard. The same examination takes place but via our secure online assessment technology.
Blended IOSH Leading Safely
This version of the course has been developed to minimise the impact on delegates time away from their business. The course consists of two elements:
- Element 1 is an e-learning presentation: This presentation will be accessed online by the delegate prior to attending element 2. This element must be completed prior to attending element 2.
- Element 2 is completed as face to face training. It reduces the duration of the course to a minimum of 3 hours. The tutor will build on the information learned during the e-learning session.
Whilst the blended learning option has been developed to minimise time out of the business it is dependent on the delegate completing the e-learning package first. If this cannot be achieved the delegate will not be able to attend the 3 hour session and will be advised to attend our 6 hour face to face only option.