Remote Manual Handling
This workshop is designed to give delegates an understanding of Manual Handling and its importance in the workplace
Topics covered on this course include:
- Understanding Manual Handling regulations
- Spinal awareness and back care
- Manual Handling activities
- Manual Handling injuries and the activities which cause them
- The TILE handling system
- Weight lifting guidelines
- Lifting techniques
- Team handling and communication
- Practical exercises and assessment
Benefits of attending the course include:
- Understanding the process of Manual Handling
- Understanding the nature of Manual Handling injuries and the activities that cause them
- Understanding Manual Handling assessment and control measures
- Understanding the responsibilities imposed by the Manual Handling Operations Regulations Act 1992
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone in the workplace who carries out Manual Handling activities.
Delivered via Zoom video technology, the training follows the same content as the classroom course and is delivered to the same standard. The same assessment takes place but via our secure online assessment technology or by oral assessment.