N726 Quick Hitch Awareness Experienced Worker Tests (EWT)
It is envisaged that at the end of this course the learner will be able to answer questions on and perform the following:
- Have a basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in the industry & their responsibilities as a plant operator
- Have a working knowledge of the manufacturers handbook for the particular Quick Hitch to be used
- Be able to locate & identify the major components of the Quick Hitch & explain their functions
- Identify & maintain PPE appropriate for Quick Hitch use
- Be able to explain the different types of Quick Hitch devices
- Conduct all pre-operational checks in accordance with manufacturers & legislative requirements
- Conduct all necessary safety checks at the designated change over area
- Fit & remove attachments safely & efficiently
- Demonstrate & explain checks for attachment security
- Carry out all end of shift & shutdown procedures
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive an NPORS card valid for 5 years, after which a refresher course can be undertaken.
Max of 10 per course
NPORS is one of the UK’s leading accreditation and registration bodies, working across the construction, industrial, utilities, warehousing and distribution, agricultural, ports and marine sectors.
NPORS offers flexibility whilst maintaining standards, both nationally and internationally by working with industry and Accredited Training Providers.
At C&C Training NPORS training and assessments can be delivered at your sites, giving you greater flexibility and less disruption to your working day. If this is not feasible, there are other options available.