N703 Fire Warden Novice Refresher Tests
It is envisaged that at the end of this course the learner will be able to answer questions on and perform the following:
- Have a basic understanding of the principals of fire safety
- What fire is & how it spreads
- Assessing fire risks
- Fire prevention
- Controlling the effects of fire if they start
- Means of extinguishing fires
- The role of a fire warden
- Emergency procedures & means of escape
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive an NPORS card valid for 5 years, after which a refresher course can be undertaken.
Max of 8 per course
NPORS is one of the UK’s leading accreditation and registration bodies, working across the construction, industrial, utilities, warehousing and distribution, agricultural, ports and marine sectors.
NPORS offers flexibility whilst maintaining standards, both nationally and internationally by working with industry and Accredited Training Providers.
At C&C Training NPORS training and assessments can be delivered at your sites, giving you greater flexibility and less disruption to your working day. If this is not feasible, there are other options available.