N404 Safe Working at Height Refresher Tests
It is envisaged that at the end of this course the learner will be able to answer questions on and perform the following:
- Have a basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in the industry & their responsibilities when working at height
- Be able to define height work & identify the hazards of work above ground level & outline the general requirements necessary to control them
- Be able to identify accident causation in work at height
- Have an appreciation of planning & organisation of work at height
- Set up exclusion zone explaining actions required for emergency actions, identifying any overhead hazards
- Identify & maintain PPE appropriate for safe working at height use
- Demonstrate working at height & explain all safety issues that could arise
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive an NPORS card valid for 5 years, after which a refresher course can be undertaken.
Max of 10 per course
NPORS is one of the UK’s leading accreditation and registration bodies, working across the construction, industrial, utilities, warehousing and distribution, agricultural, ports and marine sectors.
NPORS offers flexibility whilst maintaining standards, both nationally and internationally by working with industry and Accredited Training Providers.
At C&C Training NPORS training and assessments can be delivered at your sites, giving you greater flexibility and less disruption to your working day. If this is not feasible, there are other options available.