N133 Plant Machinery Marshal Refresher Tests
It is envisaged that at the end of this course the learner will be able to answer questions on and perform the following:
- Have a basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in the industry & their responsibilities as a vehicle / plant machinery marshal
- Have a working knowledge of the manufacturers handbook for the particular vehicle / machine to be guided
- Have a good understanding of signs & signals, approved hand signals & different forms of communication
- Identify & maintain PPE appropriate for vehicle / plant machinery marshal
- Conduct all necessary safety checks at the work area including stop blocks & tipping areas
- Set up exclusion zone for loading / unloading
- Guide machinery in a forward & reverse direction including confined spaces & ‘blind areas’ safely & efficiently
- Environmental considerations
- Carry out all end of shift & shutdown procedures
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive an NPORS card valid for 5 years, after which a refresher course can be undertaken.
Max of 3 per course
NPORS is one of the UK’s leading accreditation and registration bodies, working across the construction, industrial, utilities, warehousing and distribution, agricultural, ports and marine sectors.
NPORS offers flexibility whilst maintaining standards, both nationally and internationally by working with industry and Accredited Training Providers.
At C&C Training NPORS training and assessments can be delivered at your sites, giving you greater flexibility and less disruption to your working day. If this is not feasible, there are other options available.