Mental Health Awareness
This practical workshop which is designed to give a greater awareness to the complexity of mental health.
Topics covered on this course include:
- Stigma of mental health
- Understanding common mental health issues
- Promoting wellbeing
- Recruitment and promotion considerations
- Identifying early signs
- Sign posting
- Importance of keeping in touch
- Return to work
Benefits of attending the course include:
- Greater understanding of mental health
- Insight of support available for employees
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is in charge of personnel who could be affected by mental health conditions.
Duration: One day