Inspection of Lifting Equipment
This course is designed to make delegates aware of the safe practices and correct procedures required when inspecting lifting tackle and accessories, including recording and keeping of records as required.
Topics covered on this course include:
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- The Provision of Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER)
- The Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER)
- Inspection and thorough examination of lifting equipment
- Hydraulic lifting equipment (if required)
- Duties of the responsible person, to include record keeping
On successful completion of the course delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Who Should Attend?
Persons responsible for inspection of lifting equipment and record keeping.