Emergency First Aid at Work
This course is designed to cover basic life-saving first aid and workplace health and safety regulations.
Who Should Attend?
Nominated emergency first aiders, or anyone wanting a comprehensive one day first aid course.
At the end of the course, delegates will have covered the following:
- Health & Safety (First Aid) regulations
- Managing an accident
- The priorities of first aid
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Use of an A.E.D
- Bleeding inc catastrophic bleeding awareness
- Common workplace injuries
- Defibrillator awareness
Assessment is continuous throughout the duration of the course by the trainer.
On successful completion of the course delegates will receive an approved certificate. After completing a final assessment successful delegates receive an approved certificate, which is valid for 3 years.