CITB Temporary Works Supervisor
This one-day training course for temporary works supervisors will set & raise standards across the industry, and enable a transferrable knowledge base between employers to avoid unnecessary supplementary training. It complements the Temporary Works Coordinator course.
The aim of this course is to ensure that all those given temporary works supervisory responsibilities understand the:
- Need for duties of a TWS
- Roles of others
- Use of BS5979:2019 in relation to the role
- Importance of the 4C’s: Communication, Coordination, Co-operation & competence
- Need for risk management
At the end of the course delegates should:
- Understand the duties of a TWS & roles of others
- Have a detailed knowledge & understanding of BS 5975:2019
- Be able to communicate effectively in the workplace
Delegates will be required to complete an end of course exam and will be expected to participate throughout the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded the Site Safety Plus CITB Temporary Works Supervisor Training Certificate (TWSTC). This certificate will remain valid for 5 years.
Who should attend:
Delegates who currently hold, or are about to hold, the role of a temporary works supervisor.
Duration: 1 day