C&G Confined Spaces Low Risk - 6150-01
This qualification has been designed by City & Guilds and focuses on the candidate’s ability to enter and work in low risk confined spaces. It offers an alternative to the water industry specific low risk confined spaces course.
The qualification covers:
- Preparing to enter a confined space Entering and exiting a confined space Emergency exit from a confined space
Delegates will be required to demonstrate the ability to:
- Verify isolation from risk
- Establish a safety zone at the access and egress point
- Establish and maintain an appropriate communication system
- Set out and interpret atmosphere monitors
- Maintain safe working procedures for work being done
- Follow emergency procedures
On successful completion of the course candidates will be issued with a photo ID card and a City & Guilds Certificate which is valid for three years.
Candidates must be a minimum of 16 years old and be medically fit.
Who Should Attend?
Anybody who will be working in or at a confined space where the risk assessment has classified the confined space as low risk.