Train the Trainer - Abrasive Wheels
This course is designed to train an internal trainer to deliver an abrasive wheels course to their teams. Attendees will be able to train individuals and groups using different methods according to different styles of learning, and increase productivity through effective training and evaluation.
Introduction to Basic Instructional Techniques. Which include:
- Understanding the trainer’s role
- Communication techniques
- Presentation skills
- Styles of learning
- Instructional techniques
- Training aids and when appropriate to use
- Confirming learning has taken place
A step by step breakdown of an abrasive wheels presentation:
- Each slide discussed and background information provided
- Legislation and sources of information
Practical training in conducting:
- Inspection of associated equipment
- Inspection and selection of abrasive wheels
- Mounting and testing abrasive wheels
Delegates will be required to conduct the practical assessments and instruct another person whilst the tutor observes and assesses.
On successful completion of the course delegates will receive a C&C Training Ltd Certificate of Competence.
Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors and team leaders who are required to deliver training internally as part of their role.