Health & Safety Awareness
This course is designed to provide delegates with an understanding and appreciation of Health & Safety legislation, how this is put into practice and the impact it has on individuals whilst at work.
At the end of the course, delegates will have covered the following:
- Health and Safety law
- The principals of accidents and accident prevention
- Manual Handling
- Display screen equipment
- Workplace hazards
- Electrical safety
- Fire safety and prevention
Benefits of attending this course include:
- Legislation compliance
- Improved safety culture and staff morale
- Reduced risk of accidents and incidents
- Reduced risk of claims and absenteeism
On completion of the course delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Who Should Attend?
Suitable for all employees.