This course is designed to provide you with an appreciation and understanding of the key elements of the risk assessment process and how to put this into practice in the workplace.
At the end of the course, delegates will have covered the following:
- The basic terms of Hazard & Risk
- The meaning of Likelihood x Consequence = Risk
- Legal requirements under the Health and Safety Act 1974 and the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulation 1999
- The 5 steps of of a Risk Assessment
- Identifying hazards in the workplace
- How to identify people at risk & harm
- Understand the use of hierarchy & control
- To be able to carry out a Risk Assessment
- The principals of incident reporting
On completion of the course delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Duration: 1/2 day