This course is designed to provide you with an appreciation and understanding of the key elements of the risk assessment process and how to put this into practice in the workplace.
At the end of the course, delegates will have covered the following:
- The principals of accident investigation
- What is risk assessment?
- Legal requirements under the Health and Safety Act 1974 and the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulation 1999
- Understanding hazards and risks
- The different types of risk assessment
- Key elements of risk assessment
- Hazard recognition
- Hazard v’s Risk evaluations
- Developing controls
- Risk assessment documentation
On completion of the course delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Duration: 1/2 day