Construction Design & Management Regulations (CDM) 2015 - Awareness
This half day course is designed to summarise the main changes which relate to CDM 2015 and to ensure that CDM Duty Holders are best prepared for their planned implementation date of the 6th April 2015.
During the course delegates will cover the following:
- Introduction to the new framework of legislation and guidance supporting CDM 2015
- The threshold of notification
- The CDM Duty Holders including:
- Client Duties (including domestic clients)
- Contractor Duties
- Designer Duties
- Principal Designers Duties
- Principal Contractors Duties
- Workers Duties
- Managing transition from CDM 2007 to CDM 2015
On completion of the course, delegates will receive a C&C Training Certificate of Attendance.
Who Should Attend?
Employers, Managers and others that require a general update on the changes to CDM Regulations including the CDM Duty Holders