This course will help delegates become more confident at selling over the telephone as they will prepare their outbound calls, know what they want to say and ask to get their potential customers attention and talk in terms of how they can help the customer.
At the end of the course delegates will have covered the following:
- How to identify new leads & the necessary research
- Planning the call
- Building rapport & trust
- Understanding why people buy & the basic structure of the sale
- Factors that Influence how we communicate
- Using questions and effective listening
- Helping the customer select the right services
- Dealing with concerns and doubts
- Closing the sale/conversation
On completion of the course, delegates will receive certificate of attendance.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is new to telesales or wants to refresh their skills.