Team Relationship Awareness
The course is designed to build and strengthen relationships within new or existing teams. The focus is on developing a strong awareness of what ‘team’ means for the group and what needs to be done to develop those aspects further. Providing a mix of tutor input, discussion, interaction and supported practice delegates will develop and polish their relationship building skills.
This highly interactive workshop covers the following topics:
- What does team work mean for the team
- Team activity to reflect on how well they actually work
- Introducing and completing Strength Deployment Inventory
- Interpreting Strength Deployment Inventory
- Personal reflection
- Improving the team’s effectiveness
- My personal actions
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Who Should Attend?
New or existing teams that are looking to build and strengthen their working relationships for greater effectiveness.