The flexible, interactive programme covers techniques and diffusion tactics when dealing with different personalities in conflict within the workplace. The aim is to bring a positive, rather than a negative, working environment.
The course covers the following topics:
- Handling colleagues and staff who do not back down
- Not rising to aggression, or becoming aggressive themselves
- Calming the other person down
- Turning the other person’s negative or dismissive opinion around
- Turning someone’s view around to your way of thinking
- Speaking to someone in a way that doesn’t belittle them, and accepts their view while putting across your different view – not making the other person’s view less important
- Discuss why people react and behave the way they do – when we have this understanding how this helps us in putting our view across
- Plan assertive behaviours and techniques to combat confrontation
- Techniques that aid positive communication which influences co-operation instead of argument
- Identify levels of conflict and the importance of accepting differences of opinion
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Who Should Attend?
The course is suitable for all management and employees where differences of opinions bring conflict within the workplace on a regular basis.