Business Report Writing
This course will help delegates who write reports become effective at getting their message across by practising writing in a concise and clear way. They will examine the structure and features of writing a report and practice how to make their writing more appealing to the reader.
- To demonstrate guidelines for report writing
- To identify the structure and features of a report
- To practice writing in a clear and appealing way
- The purpose of a report and factors that need to be considered at each stage, including thinking about the audience
- Structure – looking at various types according to the purpose and content of the report or letter
- Breaking down the structure into features – ensuring that you include all sections that are relevant
- All factors and stages to include in the main body of the report, and making the material appealing to the reader and easy to follow
- Organising information
- Presenting data effectively
- Using sections and headings to clearly direct the reader to your ideas and conclusions
- Information to include in conclusions and proposals
The workshop will include direct teaching, interactive sessions and practical activities to help delegates demonstrate and consolidate their learning.
On successful completion of the course delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance.