Customer Service Excellence
Frontline members of staff need to have the confidence and ability to deal with enquiries and complaints professionally and effectively, resulting in satisfied customers.
This course is designed to help delegates develop an understanding of the importance of customer service, the necessary skills required to enable them to effectively deal with various scenarios, recognise the challenges that face them and understand good customer satisfaction.
Topics covered on this course include:
- Course & delegate objectives
- Review of current initiatives & challenges faced by participants
- Professional behaviour
- Who are your customers?
- What is the definition of customer satisfaction?
- What is unprofessional behaviour?
- Professional telephone behaviour
- What to say & how to say it
- What not to say
- Customer services
- What is it really like
- The different expectations of various types of customers
- Dealing with internal customers
- How to measure customer service
- Dealing with the difficult customer
- Identifying what makes an angry customer
- Turning difficult situations around
- Assertive behaviour
- Diffusing situations
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who works in a service environment and is responsible for delivering outstanding customer service.