S001 Site Safety Awareness Refresher
It is envisaged that at the end of this course the learner will be able to answer questions on and perform the following:
- Have a basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in the industry & their responsibilities of the employer, employee & self employed
- Have a basic understanding of emergency procedures – first aid & fire, health risks & welfare. Working at height, PPE
- Have a basic understanding of hazardous substances & environmental waste protection & control, manual handling, electrical safety, hand tools & equipment
- Have a basic understanding of the effects that noise, vibration & site transport have on individuals & the environment
- Have a basic understanding of excavations, inspections & transport safety
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive an NPORS card valid for 5 years, after which a refresher course can be undertaken.
Max of 20 per course
NPORS is one of the UK’s leading accreditation and registration bodies, working across the construction, industrial, utilities, warehousing and distribution, agricultural, ports and marine sectors.
NPORS offers flexibility whilst maintaining standards, both nationally and internationally by working with industry and Accredited Training Providers.
At C&C Training NPORS training and assessments can be delivered at your sites, giving you greater flexibility and less disruption to your working day. If this is not feasible, there are other options available.