This course is designed to give delegates the knowledge and skills to create a visual presentation to complement their presence in a meeting, training session or other form of business presenting scenario.
Topics covered on this course include:
- Getting started with PowerPoint
- Working with text slides
- Working with PowerPoint objects
- Formatting and proofing tools
- Working with visual elements
- Applying PowerPoint designs and themes
- Working with video
- Working with PowerPoint masters
- PowerPoint templates
- Creating an overall look
- On-screen presentations
- Creating output
On completion of the course, delegates will receive a C&C Training Certificate of Attendance.
Who Should Attend?
Those who have some or little knowledge of PowerPoint, or those who wish to refresh their knowledge in order to create high impacting presentations.