C&G Confined Spaces High Risk - 6150-03
This qualification covers use of self-contained breathing apparatus as part of the planned means of self-rescue at NC2, NC3 and NC4 confined space entries.
This course covers the following:
- Carrying out pre-use checks
- Using self-contained breathing apparatus
- Carrying out post hygiene routines
The qualification focuses on the delegate’s ability to:
- Select equipment
- Check operational condition
- Don and use compressed air breathing apparatus
- Effect an emergency evacuation of a confined space wearing breathing apparatus as part of a planned means of self-rescue
- Check and carry out user maintenance
- Follow safe working procedures
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive a City & Guilds certificate & photo ID that is valid for 3 years.
Who Should Attend?
Anybody who will be working in or at a confined space where the risk assessment has classified the confined space as high risk.