Time is probably our most valuable asset – without it nothing gets done and so it is vital to be effective in using it.
This practical and fun course will give you an insight into why time seems to melt away. It will help you understand where time goes and why, and how to keep in control to remain at your most effective.
The course covers the following topics:
- The Success Cycle – planning & preparing objectives and getting results
- Psychological barriers
- Time stealers and how to manage them
- Planning your day and week
- Breaking down large objectives into smaller achievable goals
- Prioritisation – defining and ordering
- Communicating and co-ordinating others’ work
- Reviewing results and keeping on track
- Managing stress and pressure – analysing your stress signals, managing stressors and developing resilience to setbacks.
The workshop includes direct teaching, interactive sessions and practical activities to help delegates demonstrate and consolidate their learning.
On successful completion of the course delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is faced with the constant struggle of ‘too much to do and not enough time’.