This course is designed to help delegates who negotiate with people and deals to consider how to get the best agreement for both parties. They’ll determine what the fundamental factors to being successful are; their skills, the variables they have to negotiate on, the value and the cost of these to each party, what to ask for in return for a concession, and how to manage the strategies buyers use.
The objectives of this course include:
- Using a collaborative approach to enable both parties to seek a satisfactory agreement to work together.
- How to secure the best possible deal for the organisation whilst ensuring the customer feels the same by understanding what is valuable to both parties and what concessions can be made.
Topics covered on this course include:
- Defining what negotiation is about
- The four essentials rules in negotiation
- Skills & qualities of a good negotiator
- Positive & constructive communication
- Understanding your commercial position regarding the value & implications of each element of the deal
- The bargaining area
- The stages of negotiation & discovering what tactics can be prepared & used when at the negotiation table
- Looking at the negotiation from the buyer’s perspective.
On completion of the course, delegates will receive a C&C Training Certificate of Attendance.
Who Should Attend?
Those who are required to negotiate deals within their job role, with external and/or internal clients.