Maximising Sales and Developing Business
This highly interactive course will help those in a sales role to identify additional sales opportunities while developing business. Delegates will learn how to analyse customer database information and determine where there are opportunities to develop existing customers and where priorities lie.
Through direct teaching, interactive sessions and practical activities the workshop covers the following topics:
- Identifying customer requirements
- Upselling – when to offer the premium option
- Link selling – exploring projects & situations to link products
- Cross selling – making the customer aware of all benefits & options
- Analysing customer databases for maximum use
- Devising plans to develop and prioritise existing customers
- Building customer loyalty
- Developing customer relationships
- Exploring methods to improve communication
Delegates will have their own folder of training materials and during the workshop will apply learning to their own situations providing them with relevant actions to use.
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive a C&C Training Certificate of Attendance.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone new to a sales role or those wanting to refresh or improve their technique and skills.