The workshop will help delegates to understand, manage and prevent stress in their lives. It will help them to understand the impact it has on productivity and learn techniques to positively manage their own stress.
To maximise learning, this highly interactive workshop involves discussion, group exercises, self-tests and involves practicing relaxation techniques.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Assess their own stress levels and identify the common causes in the workplace and at home
- Identify the most common effects of stress on their quality of life
- Learn a number of relaxation techniques to reduce negative effects of stress
- Identify the areas of stress in life where it is possible to ‘take control’ and plan a positive course of action
- Introduce techniques designed to sustain a long term positive mental attitude
- Turn positive action into positive habits
- Take personal responsibility for managing their stress
On successful completion of the course delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who want to improve their personal effectiveness and enhance their health & happiness by applying simple stress management techniques.