Innovation & Problem Solving
This course explores the issues and skills around using innovation and problem solving techniques. It allows the delegate to develop new solutions and then make a selection that will fulfill the needs of the problem. By the end of the day participants will be able to use a problem solving model, have a toolbox of methods for developing innovative solutions, determine which solution is most appropriate, communicate this to peers and managers and be able to conduct a problem solving meeting.
This highly interactive workshop covers the following topics:
- Problem identification
- Differences between Puzzles and Problems
- Types of problems
- Developing solutions or just dealing with the symptoms
- Systems Intervention Strategy – a simple problem solving framework
- Four problem identification tools
- Innovative thinking
- Controlled practice session
- Real life practice session
- Action planning
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who want to explore new approaches to solving problems as well as refreshing existing knowledge and practices.