The emphasis of this course is on you and how you communicate with your colleagues. Through analysing your existing communication skills and styles, the course will help you to understand, challenge and develop the way you communicate so that your future messages, no matter how big or small, are delivered with maximum effectiveness, and are received by your colleagues to inspire action and deliver results.
Delivered as a group workshop or on a 1:1 coaching basis, this course covers the following topics:
- How well are you currently communicating?
- Human belief systems, mind-sets & behaviours
- Focusing on and understanding conscious & subconscious messages
- Face to face high impact communications
- Working with others confidently
- Dealing constructively with negative or unresponsive behaviour
- Your personal ‘blue print’ for change
Mixing theory with practice, delegates will leave with a refreshed approach to communicating and a toolkit of tips techniques for immediate use.
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Who Should Attend?
Senior managers who communicate at all levels and want to become more dynamic in the communications to improve their impact and effectiveness.