HR for Line Managers
The impact of sound HR policies upon the profitability of organisations should never be under-estimated. They affect the smooth running of the business and the quality of working life to each person employed. This course is packed with all the essentials of HR ensuring that delegates leave with the knowledge and confidence to manage HR related situations effectively back in the workplace.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Key human resource management issues
- Employment process including legal consequences
- Creating the right environment to attract and retain good people
- Procedures for improving the management of staff
- Helping to develop the skills and knowledge of your team
- Effective use of time with staff
On successful completion of the course delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Who Should Attend?
Those new to managing others or those wishing to refresh or bring themselves up to date with a modern-day HR approach.