This short coaching programme is designed to quickly identify and understand the individual’s communication barriers and then help them to learn how to change behaviour to make life much easier.
- Where am I currently? Where to do I want to be?
- Importance of how we come across to customers and colleagues
- What do our customers expect from us
- What do our colleagues expect and how do we like to be treated ourselves
- Empathy and understanding
- Staying in control of our emotions
- Communication Skills, focusing on assertiveness and asking for cooperation from others
- Listening and asking questions
- Positive communication phrases
- How to be more assertive in difficult situations
- Review progress since Session 1 and remind of agreed actions
- Communication Skills continued – how to influence cooperation from others
- Defusing techniques to handle angry or upset customers/colleagues
- Delivering bad news in a positive way and managing expectations
- Writing professional e-mails etiquette and general rules
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who struggle with getting their messages across as they wish them to be understood or those who lack confidence in communicating in the working environment.
2 half day coaching sessions with telephone coaching session one month later.