This course is designed to focus the delegate on engaging with a potential customer through the use of words and pictures, ultimately enticing them to buy.
The session will cover planning, writing techniques and layouts and is suitable for those with writing experience looking to review how they currently plan a page.
Practical time will be included allowing delegates to experiment with new layouts as well as looking at making better use of words, sentences, phases and pictures.
The main topics covered in this course are:
- Planning pages to capture the imagination
- Educating or selling or both!
- Headlines and hot lines
- The use of pictures
- New media – is it another language?
Other topics covered will include:
- How to sell from a marketing perspective
- The 3 second rule
- Photographs -worth a thousand words
- Adaption and change of factual writing into more emotive style
- The importance of testimonials
- How to write for the website and the importance of SEO.
Direct teaching, practical activities and feedback will be used to consolidate learning.
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive a C&C Training Certificate of Attendance.
Who Should Attend?
Those with writing experience looking to step back and think about techniques and re-styling what they currently do.